The hotel is situated just 20 minutes away from Bicester Village making us the ideal location for both the culture of Oxford and the number one retail destination outside of London.
Bicester Village is set near the Cotswolds at the heart of rural Oxfordshire and enjoys a prime central location in England with exceptional transport links. The Village is home to over 130 boutiques including Anya Hindmarch, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Matthew Williamson, Paul Smith, Polo Ralph Lauren, Smythson, Tod’s, TAG Heuer and Vivienne Westwood.
According to Global Blue, formerly Global Refund, Bicester Village is its clients’ number one retail destination outside London. Approximately 44 per cent of Bicester Village brands are represented in the most exclusive of London’s full-price shopping streets, which include Sloane Street and Bond Street. Bicester Village continues to maintain consistent double-digit, annual same-store sales growth after 15 years of trading.
- Free parking
- French restaurant, Italian restaurant and two cafés
- Italian delicatessen
- Award-winning Tourist Information Centre / Visitor Centre
- VIP Lounge available for private entertaining
- Wheelchair-friendly facilities including toilets for the disabled
- Baby-changing facilities
- Children’s play area
- Personal Shopping
- Weekend car valet parking
- Shopping Express return service from London
- Shopping Collection
- Car valet washing
- Seasonal Chinese-speaking welcome hostesses
- Complimentary style consultancy
- VAT refund scheme for non-EU residents